Friday, July 12, 2019

New client feedback

I had the utmost pleasure fishing with a guide this July, which is something I haven’t done very often and his name is Chuck Kashner. He is one of the most seasoned fisherman I have ever met and I do believe he just might be able to catch trout in a rain puddle. I'm 62 and have been fishing most of my life but never fly fishing for trout. I decided to try it 2 seasons ago and am self taught and that means I just might have some issues. Well Chuck and I went to the first 
hole, he rigged my fly rod and showed me the readings on the water and where the drifts should be according. It was only three drifts and bang a beautiful bow on the end of my line, we got it in and made some pictures and Chuck already had a read on me and all my bad habits and wasn’t afraid to tell me about them in his joking manner. But in the end he was a great instructor, very patient, wanted you to catch as many fish as you can and just as excited if not more than you when you set the hook on a trout. Had I known the numbers of quality fish I was going to catch that morning I would have never slept a wink the night before and when he says beginners welcomed he means it. Chuck thank you for everything and I’ll be back next year.
Ray Browning