Friday, July 12, 2019
I had the utmost pleasure fishing with a guide this July, which is something I haven’t done very often and his name is Chuck Kashner. He is one of the most seasoned fisherman I have ever met and I do believe he just might be able to catch trout in a rain puddle. I'm 62 and have been fishing most of my life but never fly fishing for trout. I decided to try it 2 seasons ago and am self taught and that means I just might have some issues. Well Chuck and I went to the first
hole, he rigged my fly rod and showed me the readings on the water and where the drifts should be according. It was only three drifts and bang a beautiful bow on the end of my line, we got it in and made some pictures and Chuck already had a read on me and all my bad habits and wasn’t afraid to tell me about them in his joking manner. But in the end he was a great instructor, very patient, wanted you to catch as many fish as you can and just as excited if not more than you when you set the hook on a trout. Had I known the numbers of quality fish I was going to catch that morning I would have never slept a wink the night before and when he says beginners welcomed he means it. Chuck thank you for everything and I’ll be back next year.
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Vermont Fly Fishing for Trout is HOT! Daily half day morning trips in July and August, all gear is provided, Beginners are welcome.
Please call Chuck Kashner at 1-800-682-0103 for reservations
Thursday, June 27, 2019
May and June were AWESOME! Fly fishing for trophy trout has been excellent. Daily trips start in Manchester,Vt. Call 1-800-682-0103 for reservations. Beginners are welcome! All gear is provided.
|Wet vest deep and surrounded by Brown Trout.|
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Private groups (you and yours), hands on instruction, all gear is provided
Beginners are welcome
Call Chuck Kashner 1 800 682-0103
First fish caught on a fly are special!
Email for openings email@example.com
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Vermont is blessed with an abundance of mountain brooks that have sustainable populations of wild brook, brown and rainbow trout. List below is alphabetical
- Bromley Brook, Tollgate Rd in Manchester, Vt
- Big Branch, Brooklyn Rd / FR#10 seasonal in Danby / Mad Tom
- Deerfield River, NFR# 71 Somerset, Vt
- Mad Tom Brook, Mad Tom Rd. East Dorset, Vt
- Neshobe River, Rt. 73 Forest Dale
- North Branch Cold River, Aitken State Forest
- Roaring Branch, Kelley Stand Rd in East Arlington, Vt
- Roaring Walloomsac Branch, Molly Stark Trail / Rt 9 Bennington, Vt
- Utley Brook, Landgrove Rd, Weston, Vt
- West Branch Tweed River, Lower Michigan Rd, Pittsfield, Vt
The 2019 booking season has begun, don't be left out!
Beginners are welcome, Chuck has been an instructing guide for 27 yrs.
Call Chuck Kashner at 1 800- 682-0103 or locally 1 802- 645- 0009
email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for the visit and please share with your friends
Sunday, February 17, 2019
- Jan to March: Ice fishing for Northern Pike and Bass on Lake St. Catherine Vermont Ice Fishing trips
2. April: Trout season opens the second Saturday in April. Small water for wild Brook Trout. Chuck likes to book afternoon half day trips on upper branches of the Battenkillto take advance of early seson hatches of Midge, early stones, blue quill and hendricksons. Vermontfishingtrips.com
Vermont Bird Hunting Trips
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME! Chuck has been a full time guide for 27 years..call him at 1 800-682-0103 or email email@example.com
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Huge shout out to all my regular clients....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making 2018 an incredible year! May we make more memories in 2019? ABSOLUTELY! I hope you regular followers like the new blog look. This blog is now on it's 11th season with 341 posts and a 1/4 of a million views...WOW! Meet the newest member of the tribe.. Jazzpur "Jazzee" and DeClan