Monday, July 17, 2017

Mary Mary

Chuck, Your professionalism, handling of a challenging situation, expertise in coaching, patience and humor were very impressive. Though I had a sharp learning curve for the basics of fly fishing the instructions and guidance you provided were extremely helpful. You worked very hard and overcame many obstacles, and I so appreciated that. I now have a some basics to use as I practice more with my dad. Thanks to you, I have really "caught the bug" to keep working at it. Hopefully, your clients this week will be able to land all the fish and strikes that I missed on Sat. The memory of catching that first rainbow under the "troll bridge," with you cracking me up, is a awesome memory I will have forever. Thank you again, Chuck. Wishing you good luck on the water. All The Best, Mary