Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Don't like the weather??? just wait a day!

Vermont has been a roller coaster weather wise....last week we had a HEAT WAVE which kicked off the lake fishing! Check out those details on www.vermontspinfishing.blogspot.com
Now this week, its back to somewhat normal weather 30's to mid 50's....I am thinking this will slow things down because we were getting way to advanced for the season...I have been seeing lots of reports on crazy good bass fishing on Champlain which is unreal for March....even the Wild Turkeys are confused...I really hope all the gamebirds don't start lying yet....the end of this week beginning of next I plan to spend some time on some of my favorite Brook Trout spots....got a new pair of LaCrosse hip boots and need to trim some trails and back cast lanes....Call me if you want a date! I do have a bunch of prime dates....it is 19 days till we are casting to WILD BROOK TROUT!