Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Southern Vermont Fishing

I have been going back and forth between Trout fishing rivers with flies and Bass fishing lakes with spin tackle....last week several of my long time Trout clients gave lake fishing a try.....you just can NOT tell me throwing a Champlain Nymph on a 5 foot rod with 4 lb test is NOT a shit load of fun....Bull Bluegills, pumpkinseed, crappie, yellow & white Perch and both species of Bass....and almost a hit on every cast....It is really like being a kid again.....tomorrow I have a trip on the Mettawee for Trout and then Thursday I am taking my new girl friend Tina Marie to the big lake for the first time....The sac is happening can you say blood worm, the kill should start seeing Tricos any day, Otter is still producing (even Brookies in "ford")....so do you know what I call a Champlain Nymph????? A couple guys do....thanks for the view and following my blog.....Life is good again and the garden is a crazy jungle....please stay tuned...