Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 FLY FISHING FESTIVAL at the American Museum of fly fishing


On Aug. 14th next Saturday, the American Museum of Fly Fishing (www.amff.com) will be hosting the 2010 FLY FISHING FESTIVAL. Please check out their website for all the activities. I will be one of the exhibitors….and having an opportunity to sell flies within sight of the ORVIS FLAGSHIP STORE……I will have a huge selection of flies available. It has been a couple years since I last set up to sell flies…. and I have INVENTORY. Trico female spinners, all my signature patterns, trolling flies, saltwater flies, bonefish, steelhead, great lakes patterns, HY-Vis wulffs, Yellow adams, tons and tons of trout flies, Lady bug beetles even….I am stocked, Nick (my son) will be helping…..come to the Festival between 10 am to 4pm….I look forward to seeing you…..and bring your fly box!!!
This weekend is also Manchester’s Sidewalk sale weekend…..Orvis will also have a huge sale tent....